MeterVue - Turning Data Into Information
MeterVue is a web based data analysis tool that collects data from your meters and turns it into management information.
Compatible with a wide range of measuring instruments and utilising established SMS and GPRS networks, MeterVue scales easily from a single meter to a large instrument fleet.
With instant access to charts, statistical analysis and summary reports from the office, at home or in the field, the information you need is right at hand. Managing fleets of remote instruments is made simple and efficient. You can improve operations, increase customer satisfaction, save time and reduce costs all with one integrated package.
An adaptive and customisable interface makes instrument data readily available. Access historical data sets, profiling alarms, hardware performance alerts and billing information with ease. Advanced data management tools enable you to quickly and easily import and export data between many different systems.
Advanced Charting Interface
- Familiar tabbed interface to quickly switch between charts.
- Display multiple meters on the same screen
- Supports multiple data types and units
- View and export the raw data values
- Quickly zoom in on a specific date or scroll through time using the convenient date selector
- See averages, minimum and maximum values and other statistics direct form the charting screen
- Overlay tailored trend lines to see how your data changes over time
Issue Detection and Management
- Capture alarms direct from supported meter hardware
- Set warning alarms triggered by abnormal behaviour of your data
- Display alarms directly on the charting interface
- Integrated alarm management work flow and history
- Correct and/or invalidate data that is known to be wrong
- Ignore data obtained during tests and other events
- All changes are fully audited with a full case history of who/what/when and why the change was made
- Import and export data in various formats. Custom import and export functions available on request – access your data how you want it.